January 4, 2011

Day 4 of 365


I have recently started buying brown eggs. It was not a deliberate change, but rather one of convenience. I was at Costco, needed eggs and the white eggs were sold only in 36 quantity, which was more than I needed. So, I went with the 24 brown eggs. I'll admit I had to google why some eggs were white and others brown (apparently it depends on the color of the hen laying the eggs), but now I'm a convert. There is no taste or nutritional difference, they look the same on the inside, but for some reason I like seeing brown eggs in my fridge. Sometimes it's the little things that make me happy.

1 comment:

  1. Some chickens also lay pink, blue, purple, and speckled eggs depending on what breed they are! I learn all kinds of neat things in Vet Tech school!

    ReplyDelete