October 21, 2011

Days 290-294 of 365





For having the last two days off, I've sure been busy. It seems like I update this blog, then suddenly 5 days pass and I haven't posted anything. So, here's the lowdown on the past 5 days...
1 - Lillian loves to play with Tonka the puppy, and get "kisses" from him.
2 - I call this the "pile of crap," which seems to multiply overnight. It consists of mail, school papers, artwork and such. About once per week I sort, toss and file. Or maybe I aim to do this once per week, and it turns into once per month.
3 - Just like her big sister, Lillian loves to sort crayons by color. Yellow was the choice this day.
4 - A root beer exploded in our garage fridge last week. I finally got around to cleaning it up and was so impressed with the results I had to document its cleanliness.
5 - Lillian had her 4 year old checkup today (yes, she turned 4 three months ago, but who's counting). The eye exam went well, shots were a bit more challenging.


No comments:

Post a Comment